Thursday, November 11, 2010
- Name: Kate Harrison
- Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm the author of novels for adults and teenagers, and the non-fiction book, The 5:2 Diet Book. My latest novel is The Boot Camp, based on my own (very unsuccessful) trip to a tough military style fitness camp which lasted a whole, agonising week. My Soul Beach series for teenagers is a trilogy about the border between life and death! You can follow me on Twitter - I'm KateWritesBooks
Links I Love
- My books on Amazon
- My lovely publisher, Orion
- My Twitter profile
- Fessing Author
- Writing about Writing
- Chick Lit Reviews
- Novel Racers
- Go Fug Yourself
- Domestic Sluttery
- New books, writing in a rush - plus your chance to...
- Kate's Kindle Diary Day 5 and beyond: Don't go cha...
- Kate's Kindle Diary Day 4 - and post number 400!
- Kate's Kindle Diary Day 3
- Kate's Kindle Diary Day 2
- Kate's Kindle Diary Day 1
- My secret project is not so secret any more!
- Brilliant chick lit event in London on August 18
- And now for something completely different... My S...