Monday, June 07, 2010

I'm still here...

Despite other signs to the contrary.

But, you know, I've realised that I am better at taking pictures with words than with my camera. Not a surprise, I am sure, given how long it's been since I posted. I've been busy polishing The Secret Shopper Affair before sending it to my editor and agent (wish it luck on its journey); taking about a hundred different Spanish exams, all for the 'nivel basico' (my language school is brilliant but they do love testing); and working on a very exciting top secret project which I hope to post more on very, very soon.
Oh, and I've also been having a great time running my first online Women's Fiction creative writing course, which is proving very popular. If you want to sign up for the next time I present it (probably starting in September), take a look at the syllabus here- or leave me a message with any questions.
In the meantime, I am posting a couple of pics from our trip to sunny Valencia this weekend (and not an orange in sight).

9 Comments:

Blogger Captain Black said...

You're still here and I'm still "following" :o)

7:38 pm  
Blogger Talli Roland said...

Love the photos. Valencia is a gorgeous city!

7:50 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as an interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer.

We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

4:30 am  
Blogger Amelia said...

I wish your new book good luck! I wish I could write like you do.

6:19 am  
Blogger Aitor Artaiz said...

This is my first time reading your blog and I like it.

Have you passed your exam of Spanish Language?

9:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i think the first graffiti the words are not spanish but portuguese pure live - pura vida . great photos...

5:54 pm  
Blogger joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

1:35 am  
Blogger joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

1:40 am  
Blogger joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/

1:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home