Thursday, February 11, 2010

Photos of the Day 39, 40 & 41

I haven't forgotten - but the writing is taking over a bit, plus the weather was bad for two days and nowhere is photogenic in the rain (not like in the movies, eh?).
The top picture is of the challenges I've been completing with the pedometer on my new iPod - I must admit I am a complete sucker for that kind of thing, currently working my way through a box of chocolates (and a very small box at that) which takes 28,000 steps!
Middle one is of the delicious goat's cheese I bought from La Seu to welcome boyf back from the UK (don't you love the texture of the greaseproof paper, and the creamy colour of the cheese through it).
And the other two views from the seventh floor at the language school. I always run out of breath by the fifth floor (and there are only two awfully unreliable lifts as an alternative) but it's worth it for a view like that, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home