Sunday, February 07, 2010

Photos of the Day 37 and 38: dancing girl

Been running, writing, stitching. And making progress on all three. As usual the progress on the stitching is the easiest to see. Although I won't be giving up the day job just yet... colours are a bit dodgy, but the variegated floss is purplish-pink and white. And as for the face, well, that's the part I struggle with the most. Ah well. Only an apron, eh?
Am just over halfway with the novel, I'd say. Which means going back to my initial 'grid' planning tool and working out whether the balance and pace is right. I'm juggling four POVs and four stories, so at the moment I'm almost certainly not getting it quite right, but that's what editing is for. I also have to do the boring bit of working out dates and times to stop me ending up with two Easters, fourteen month pregnancies, missed birthdays and all that jazz. Because if I don't notice, someone else is bound to...



























i

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

How fun!! I couldn't do anything like that!

8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home