Photos of the day 9 & 10: sun and shopping
From Saturday - I loved the way the tower at Santa Maria del Mar was swathed in net, like a bride, and you can just see the memorial flame too on the left.
- Marmite (which, to be fair, we can buy in a few places here but we thought we'd snaffle some anyway)
- LEMON Golden Shred (boyf's breakfasting choice)
- Two jars of different chutneys (I love chutney)
- A brick of Cheddar
- Golden Syrup (more for the tin than the contents: a) it's not very low-carb and b) to bake anything here I'd need to go back and buy British flour and sugar etc as the Spanish brands are completely different and friends have had VERY mixed results when baking)
- and finally...Chocolate Angel Delight (not my idea. I adored the ads when I was a kid but whenever we had some, I thought it was icky)