Friday, January 22, 2010

Photo of the Day 22: best place to run

I am still trying to turn myself into a runner - there's talk of a 10K in April, and today I managed to run for the longest ever outside, 40 minutes. I covered 3.5m which I know isn't exactly a marathon, but I felt chuffed. I'd remembered my camera this time and saw this band playing right at the end of my run (actually, I saw about four bands along the beach and harbour, and this was 4pm on a Friday afternoon). That's my excuse for getting my shadow in shot, btw. But I have to say, I cannot imagine a more varied, inspirational place to go jogging...

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I'm so impressed!! I jogged on my Wi-fit the other day for 18 whole minutes - and I was chuffed with myself - so you have every right to be! ;-) x

6:53 am  
Blogger Debs said...

I'm hopeless at jogging, but do sometimes dream that I am. Not quite so sure what that means though.

9:40 am  
Blogger Captain Black said...

Running is a great and cheap way to get fit. I (re)took it up in 2007 and lost 17 kg as a result. I can highly recommend it. What's the 10K you're doing?

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home