Friday, January 15, 2010

Photo of the Day 14 - window shopping

I've had to mess around with this picture a little, because I am not great at taking pix through glass, but it's of the window at Brunells, a yummy pasteleria/sweet and cake shop near us. Usually I am distracted by the huge piles of chocolate and biscuits, but in my new Photo of the Day mode, I caught sight of this... Is there some strange Spanish or Catalan reason why you would display biscuits and meringues (you can see them on the right) next to an old typewriter and an electricity meter? A little notice helpfully points out that these are not for sale...

PS: in answer to the messages about my non-picture, yes, actually, the men weren't in bad shape... But still!

1 Comments:

Blogger Debs said...

Love the window display.

I'm relieved I don't have to type on one of those typewriters though. Imagine what a nightmare editing would be.

8:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home