Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Photo of the Day 13 - er, you'll have to use your imagination

OK, I meant to take my camera when I went running, but I forgot. So imagine if you will, me running along the path alongside the beach when two men walk past, stark naked. I was two miles from the nudist beach, and even though the temperature was about 12 degrees, it's hardly tropical. But there they were, all-over tanned, wearing sandals and nowt else, surrounding by people in hats, scarves and coats.

Of course, this being Barcelona, no one looked twice.

Are you glad I didn't take my camera now?

3 Comments:

Blogger Flowerpot said...

Well it depends what they - er - looked like, if you get my drift!!

4:00 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Yes I was going to say the same - were they hot?

Damn I am shallow!

Kate C xx
http://secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com/

4:12 pm  
Blogger CC Devine said...

Just as well the camera got left behind! I once found myself on a deserted beach in Fuerteventura and unwittingly turned right down the beach instead of left and realised that that was the nudists' end. I promptly reversed and went to the other side as all those crepey wobbly bits were more than I could contend with!

12:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home