Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Day um...is it 13 of the crazy writing challenge?

I know, I know, I went quiet again. I had proofs to go through on The Secret Shopper Unwrapped which took longer than expected, and then copy edits on my rewrites of my first novel, Old School Ties.

I've just finished both which is a huge relief and that means I can devote the rest of August to my Experiment (well, and to sunbathing and getting my fat writer's bum to the gym). Clearly I was a bit deranged believing that I could write an entire novel in two weeks, but hey, a girl's gotta be ambitious...

4 Comments:

Blogger DOT said...

Ambition and bums are an oxymoron.

3:05 pm  
Blogger Calistro said...

I was wondering how you were getting on with your novel in a fortnight challenge!

2:46 pm  
Blogger Fia said...

I know Annie wrote her latest book in a month.

How many hours a day are doing to complete your challenge? I would love to try and do this and am cheering you on.

Go, go, go!

10:42 pm  
Blogger Lesley Cookman said...

And there's me, worried about delivering mine by mid-September and only 25000 in.

Glad Barcelona's good. Give my love to cat.

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home