Monday, December 22, 2008

Not so bleak midwinter

I don't have any proper news - too busy writing and wrapping and, um, mastering Mario Kart (early Christmas present!), but just wanted to post this photograph I took during a carol-singing session at Trafalgar Square last week - what we lacked in tunefulness, we made up for in enthusiasm!

And surely at this time, more than any other, it's the thought that counts.

Have a peaceful, happy time, blog friends. Try to forget financial meltdowns etc, and focus on what counts - and see you in the New Year.

Kate xxx

5 Comments:

Blogger Lane said...

Merry Christmas Kate and all good things for next year:-)
x

8:50 am  
Blogger JJ said...

Gorgeous tree. Very, very impressive. And yes, definitely the enthusiasm matters most. (I went to sing at a hospital in Bangkok last week and it was definitely mostly about the enthusiasm!)

A very happy Christmas and New Year to you and yours.

12:22 pm  
Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

And to you too, Kate. Take care.

12:24 pm  
Blogger Sarah*G* said...

Merry Christmas to you and I hope 2009 proves to be a great one for you!

1:20 pm  
Blogger Expat mum said...

Hi Kate. I was sent here via the Black Box, which I was a little cynical about, but it seems we have a few things in common. I'm also a writer and having to put my head down in 2009 to make a few deals come through.
Happy New year.

3:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home