Friday, June 29, 2007

Coffee Break 24: mini-break

I'm taking a bit of a mini-break from blogging: maybe for a few days, maybe longer, but I'm busy at Winchester Writers' Conference this weekend, and working on various other projects which give me no real time or inclination to blog.

Go to the new Novel Racers' site for coffee break - it's always coffee break over there - or if you're feeling creative, try Norm's fantastic Short Short Story Competition.

Oh, and if you want a real laugh, check me out talking about dangerous cakes at http://www.bookzone.tv/ - I am under fiction, scroll along for a bit. There are some really interesting interviews there with authors across all genres!

See you soon,

Kate

6 Comments:

Blogger KeVin K. said...

Yeah, well just because the coffee urn has moved doesn't mean we don't drop by from time to time just to say "hi" and see how you're doing ...

11:50 am  
Blogger Caroline said...

Have a fun break.
x

12:00 pm  
Blogger CTaylor said...

Fantastic interview Kate - you come across as so confident and articulate (and I'm jealous of your glossy hair!).

12:27 pm  
Blogger liz fenwick said...

Have a great break and enjoy the conference :-)

12:31 pm  
Blogger Jane Henry said...

enjoy your break, Kate!

love jx

2:16 pm  
Blogger Kate Hardy said...

Have a good break, Kate - and thanks for dropping by!

I'm saving my copy of your book for my holiday. 11 days and counting... :o)

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home