Friday, May 18, 2007

Saturday 19 May - Wannabe a Writer Event

Very quick service announcement for anyone in reach of central London...tomorrow, between 12 and 4pm at Borders, Charing Cross Road, there's a Readers and Writers launch event for Wannabe A Writer, a witty insider's guide to the wonderful world of publishing.

Come and meet Jane Wenham-Jones plus many other writers, agents, journalists and publishers - including yours truly. The book is full of insight from Jane, and other contributors including Katie Fforde, Carole Matthews, Kate Long, Adele Parks, Judy Astley and our fellow novel racer, Bernardine Kennedy.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Lesley Cookman said...

And fellow racer - me! I'll be there, too. 65000 words so far. Well behind schedule.

11:15 am  
Blogger Jane Henry said...

I'm hoping to be there too, Kate, if I can sneak it in, but does rather depend on the family.....

11:34 am  
Blogger liz fenwick said...

I'll be there too :-)

1:26 pm  
Blogger Jen said...

Grrrrr. I'd have loved to go but am working. I'm reading Jane's novel at the mo with 'Wannabe' on order from Amazon. I think she's fab!

5:43 pm  
Blogger Nichola said...

I bought your book today, Kate - a fuzzy-cover edition! :D

12:58 am  
Anonymous Kathmcg said...

I'm reading Wannabe a Writer at the moment - I love it. Have had to read bits aloud to hubby in bed. There's not many writing how-to books which make me do that.

9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home