Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Taking a break...

Golly, fourth post in a day...not that they'll be there soon.

Odd day. I've been rather surprised at my own reaction to what is a very minor deal in the scheme of things. I've had all kinds of risky and weird adventures in my day job over the years, but for some reason I am feeling very odd about my own judgement after this, so I hope no-one who has posted will mind me taking everything from today's ramblings down. I do appreciate your encouragement.

I'm also going to take a break from full-on blogging for a bit. I'll still post my word count, plus any interesting links I see, and I'd love it if people would still come on 'over' for the Friday coffee break. I promise to update the new racers so do please add comments if you'd like to join in but I need a bit of chilling time, I think. Probably only a few days...we'll see.

Happy racing, all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lesley Cookman said...

Take a break, Kate. I'm going to have to, as they (the ubiquitous they) are digging up the road outside - nay, NEXT to - my office. The machine is actually the other side of the wall from me. My computer and I are both shivering and shaking as with the ague. I haven't even managed a thousand words yet, and I'm terrified that the whole lot, digger, drill and men will come crashing through the wall at any minute. So far up to 16, 214. I'll try and do a bit more, but it's almost impossible. AND I've got a library talk tonight. Do you think anyone will turn up in this weather?

2:18 pm  
Blogger B.E. Sanderson said...

Sometimes a break is just the thing to recharge your batteries. Take all the time you need. We'll still be here when you get back.

And good luck with the construction stuff, Leslie. Sounds like a real pain.

4:16 pm  
Blogger mad muthas said...

wassup?

6:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home