Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hello Romancing the Blog Readers!

Now ain't that just the way? The day my piece about the Novel Race appears on the fabulous Romancing the Blog site, Blogger misbehaves. Naughty Blogger!

If you've come here because you'd like to join in, please click here for the rules (actually, there are hardly any rules, we're a very laid back bunch)- see the sidebar for the current participants, and either post a reply here or email me via my website to get involved.

We could have you signed up and ready to share in time for tomorrow's virtual coffee break. We'd all love to meet you!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger theDeadBeats:novelinprogress said...

Hi Kate, I'd love to join the novel race, if possible, as I am in urgent need of a motivation upgrade!

Many Thanks,

Dead Beat

1:26 pm  
Blogger B.E. Sanderson said...

Hi. I found you through Romancing the Blog. I'm not a chick lit writer, but I'm game if you are. I'm currently editing my third book, and I'm about 8000 into my fourth.

Oh, and thanks for the link to Zokutou - the meters look great on my blog and they really help me look at my progress. =o)

4:48 am  
Anonymous Peg said...

Hi!
I'm Peg, and I live in the US. I'd like to join the novel race. By next Monday I hope to finish with plotting and START. I'm writing a chick lit-ish mystery that should be around 80,000 words when completed.

2:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home