Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Racers Line Up

This is my current list - if you want to take part, add your name to the comments and I will add you, in order of signing up!

Me
Lucy Diamond
Jen at Spiral Skies
Caroline Smailes
Bernardine Kennedy
Jessica (is this Jessica from the Book Bar? Let me know and I shall add your link in)
Jane Henry
Rachel Green
Liz Fenwick
Maht at Moon Topples

Oh and Cathy, go on! We're a mixture in terms of previous writing experience and check out what I say in the rules about getting slower the more books I write...

If I've left anyone out, or you want to ask any questions, add a comment to the blog or contact me via my website.

Good luck, all!

8 Comments:

Blogger leatherdykeuk said...

Okay, the actual 'going ahead-ness' of this has caused me to throw my sword in the ring. Count me in. I'll be writing some sort of modern-urban-fantasy-thriller. Or perhaps a gay erotica.

I'll have to write a plot now.

12:14 pm  
Anonymous Jessica said...

It wasn't me actually, although I am about to launch into an attempt to write a big chunk of a novel asap. So I shall be keeping up with how you're all doing and using it to spur me on, hopefully...

12:16 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Cool, I've added in Rachel - though I couldn't find a very recent blog to link to so have linked to your profile - is that OK? Or would you prefer another site?

12:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think I'll just watch from the sidelines and cheer you on, Kate, as I'd never be able to keep up. But hopefully it will spur me on anyway (1075 words so far, but don't know how many I am aimimg for...)

Ask me how far I've got when you get to the end!

1:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. You missed me!

http://lizfenwick.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Liz

1:46 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Sorry, Liz, have sorted it now!

5:50 pm  
Blogger liz fenwick said...

Thanks :-)

Liz

9:26 am  
Blogger Marie said...

I would love to join in but I've already written my first draft and have just started the second.

9:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home