Saturday, December 23, 2006

Seeking Heat

We managed to flee the country before the fog descended and I am now online courtesy of my hotel's wireless connection in Lanzarote. Very exciting...

The sun is there, though hiding behind clouds today, but I am liking the island very much. And the chance to do some serious reading.

But am not just seeking heat in the Canaries - I'm also in the Bookseller's Heat-Seeker chart, at number 4. Now, I'm not entirely sure what this means but thanks for Lucy Diamond for pointing it out to me! It's always nice to be in the charts. Hope that doesn't sound too showy-offy...

Right, off to chase clouds away...

4 Comments:

Anonymous sheepish said...

Glad you got away okay. Bourght your book while I was in England and am now looking forward to reading it. Have a sunny Christmas and a successful New Year.

6:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

3:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Enjoy your holiday!

4:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely, good for you.

Congrats on the chart pos.

Looks like 2007 could be a good un for you!

12:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home