Friday, December 15, 2006

On the radio tomorrow...

Very briefly, mid-copy edits, present-wrapping and card-writing, I will be on the One Word Countdown tomorrow talking about Brown Owl's Guide to Life (including my one change your life seasonal tip) . On digital radio or online:

http://www.oneword.co.uk/countdown

It was quite a philosophical interview, actually, with some very intriguing but unexpected questions, so not sure how it will come across but fingers crossed...

Mind you, having just checked the site, it doesn't mention any of the people I met earlier in the week so maybe I have the week wrong!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayy, I'm in time to listen to One Word Countdown.

Sue :-)

9:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or not... wrong week I think.

Sue :-)

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home