Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Compliments of the season

That's my edits done (including clarification of that thorny question, 'what is a t-zone?), my arm feeling slightly less useless (though no use lifting items into over-head lockers), and my bags packed...And a phone call this afternoon revealing that they're reprinting Brown Owl's Guide to Life again, so if you were one of the people who bought it, THANK YOU!

Have a lovely Christmas, everyone, and if you haven't yet done this, then you must...

Merry wotsit and see you soon,
Kate

5 Comments:

Blogger mad muthas said...

hey kate, saw you on 3 for 2 in waterstones and also in tesco. gotta be good!
meg x

12:22 pm  
Blogger mad muthas said...

your 'aliaslucydiamond' link had been colonised by something very dodgy. you might want to take a look at it (erm - i mean in terms of sorting it. you definitely WON'T want to look at it, if you see what i mean)
x

12:48 pm  
Anonymous Keris said...

Hey, Happy Christmas to you too and congratulations on the reprint! And thanks for that link; I've elfed myself, but I kind of look like that anyway ... :)

7:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fab news about the reprint. Good excuse for a pre-Christmas bottle of bubbly, I'd say. (And hello sharp-eyed Mad Muthas, if you return, I've got a new blog now!)

9:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate - I've just seen, you're at number 4 in the Fiction Heatseekers chart in the Bookseller! How brilliant is that???
Happy Christmas!
Sue x

1:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home