Monday, October 23, 2006

Coming soon to a blog near you...

Word count: 113,165

In order to remind myself that there is a life beyond book 4, I thought I'd list some of the forthcoming attractions on chicklitworkinprogress, in the manner of a rather amateurish movie trailer. So...

Thrill at my account of the undoubted brilliance of my fellow panellists at the Guildford Book Festival!
Marvel at my ability to turn root vegetables into an incredible Malay pickle!
Wonder at my incredible ideas about the importance of the right title and cover...
Share the joy as I press send on my final version of the manuscript...

And the sooner I stop blogging, the sooner that moment will come. Hopefully by the middle of the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I managed to create a short(?)list of 62 titles for my book. My wife went through them, told me they were rubbish and suggested e-luv. Which is what it is called. And she doesn't even like the book.

1:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home