Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Very quickly...

Sorry I've been a bit elusive. I've had a build-up of work, both novels and non-fiction, and it doesn't look like it's going to settle down any time soon. Plus the boyf has some time off work and I am under strict instructions not to do my usual workaholic stuff.

While I'm away from my desk, here's a cool agent blog, and of course Miss Snark has been running her Crapometer in usual snarky style. Plus of course Arts and Letters Daily can't fail to keep you busy.

There's no firm title news yet, so I promise to post soon, but perhaps not as soon as I anticipated.

Tot ziens,

Kate x

1 Comments:

Blogger creativewriter1985 said...

Hi Kate,

I've read some of your stuff and I've discovered we have a mutual friend - Wendy Wootton!

It seems like we write pretty similar stuff, would you like to exchange links?

Check out my site too. Yours looks fab! Lucy

8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home