Saturday, June 10, 2006

Swelter

Word count: 99,493

The weather gets better and better – and this afternoon we’ve won the first match against Paraguay. Of course, Paraguay actually won it for us, with an own goal (boyf reckons it was definitely going to go in there anyway but who knows?).

Drinking some beer has made me feel all woolly and the rest of the day will be a bit of a write-off, I fear. Well, it can’t be, actually, because I have to finish some Open University work and also get to grips with some packing.

Lovely Link of the Day:
Via Amanda Mann's Confessions of an Author, I found this rather cool website by writer Julia Buckley. She has a sharp style in her blog and the synopsis of her novel is intriguing. I will be watching her progress with interest (oh no, another procrastination tool!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Good luck with your packing (this really isn't the weather for it, is it?). I hope you're more organised than me (I'm packing too).

Procrastination is bad enough when I'm supposed to be writing, but now my agenda has turned to packing, I really am procrastination queen!

11:18 am  
Blogger Morning-Loves-It said...

Thanks for Julia Buckley's website. What a storyline she's got going for her novel!

7:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home