Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunny summer's here

Word count:85,730

It was officially sunny today. And yesterday. That constitutes a British summer. Obviously it doesn't please the water boards but it makes everyone else happy.

I've been juggling the sunbathing with the writing - and am making good progress on both. In other news:
  • There have been house developments but I won't be posting these until they are set in stone (if you've read my other entries, you'll know why);
  • I have had emails from Brown Owls around the UK saying they're enjoying Brown Owl's Guide to Life - and you can't say fairer than that;
  • I'm at number 10 in the Heat chart and number 6 in Sainsbury's so get down there now - my book plus the best Sag Paneer in the world - you know it makes sense!

I'm also on the final countdown before leaving the Beeb - more on that in the next week. In the meantime, I am trying to get the word count up so will try to blog little but often!

Lovely Link of the Day:

Jacqui Lofthouse, author and The Writing Coach, is posting every day on her excellent 'Write 30,000 words in 30 days' online course. And it's free. What could be better? Perfect if you're lacking motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home