Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Not Tempting Fate

Word count: 38,758 (goin’ down as I edit out the flotsam and jetsam)

This time around I am not going to write chapter and verse on the ins-and-outs of my property purchase, because I don’t dare tempt fate. BUT I do seem to have found a place I like, at a price I can afford, so please send fairy dust my way.

What with all the phone calls required AND my OU marking AND revising the first bits of Scaredycat AND feature-writing AND work AND all that jazz, I am still being a very below average blogger. Sorry and all that. It will improve soon.

Lovely Link of the Day:
While I am being slack (what a great word slack is, must try to get it into a sentence of the book), some links. This Guardian piece, inspired by the Dan Brown plagiarism case, is all about the women behind male authors… I came across Saskia Walker's blog via Wendy Wootton’s blog, and she has a valuable range of great writing resources.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kate Hardy said...

Fairy dust coming your way *g*

As for using 'slack' in a sentence - as you're my generation, just remember Larry Grayson...

7:17 pm  
Blogger Morning-Loves-It said...

Laughing at 'slack.'

I remember Larry Grayson too.

'Oooh! The dirt in 'ere!'

11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home