Sunday, February 12, 2006

Drizdays

Word Count: 37,171

It was a tiring but good weekend, hence the temporary blip in my blogging productivity. The Open University day school was really enjoyable, though I did have to ask people to repeat themselves occasionally as I am so deaf. Students seem really excited about the course - once the computer issues sort themselves out - and I think it's going to be fun. As well as hard work, of course.

Otherwise things felt a bit dreary: cold February rain on Sunday, the kind that makes you want to hide in the pub with chips, wine and the newspapers, so that's what we did.

Feeling slightly doom-and-gloomish about the house I hope to buy as I have found out some things about development nearby that concern me: need to do some digging to find out more. It's been going swimmingly apart from that but there's always a fly in the ointment.

Lovely Link of the Day:
The Apprentice is back on the Beeb in a week - hoorah! The importance of TV to liven up drizzly months cannot be over-estimated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home