Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Happy birthday to my sister and other events


My sister's birthday today and hopefully she's had a lovely day...

I had a call from the estate agent today recommending that I get a move on with selling my flat as people are getting edgy about moving to my part of London because it's where they tried to set off one of the bombs last week....

Hello?

I can sort of understand why people might feel a bit odd about buying in London (though I do think we will adapt, we have to), but somehow thinking that one area is more at risk than another seems utterly bizarre to me. Am trying to keep a 'que sera, sera' attitude. Eat your heart out, Doris Day.

Have finished my first radio script and am looking at it and realising it's cobblers (quaint English phrase for crap).

But my new jacket for Brown Owl went up on amazon today. Would LOVE to know what anyone thinks... so do leave a comment if you can. I love the badges, myself. I never did get the hang of Boycraft...

Lovely link of the day:

I am really enjoy Miss Snark, literary agent. It's a great blog from the other side of the fence. Your chance to understand how agents really think...

2 Comments:

Anonymous liz pott said...

Love it, love it, love it.

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh it's looking great! Can't wait to read it! :D

Danielle

11:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home