Sunday, February 20, 2005

The to do list that never ends...

Word count: 113,076

Oh, there's no stopping me now. Busy weekend working - reading the US page proofs (this is where I get the typeset pages and have to spot any typographical errors, but usually also feel that sinking sense of dread along the lines of who wrote this rubbish? It is normal to hate your own work, actually), planning a relaunch of my website to coincide with the publication of The Starter Marriage and thinking about some talks I'm due to be giving over the summer on issues like ideas generation and fighting writers' block.

Did allow myself a night off last night, to go with boyf to see Meet the Fockers. It wasn't my choice but actually it was funny in places, if a bit daft and predictable. I'm more of an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind kinda gal, but it takes all sorts, eh?

It's freezing cold today and set to get worse, with snow forecast in London, which always reduces the city to gridlock. Must remember to wear double thermals tomorrow.

Lovely Link of the Day
If you're feeling a bit unmotivated this chilly time of year, I recommend life coach Fiona Harrold's site. Though there is a fair bit of 'selling' of her courses and services, you can also find some brilliant motivational stories about how life coaching can make a real difference...

Back to WIP now. Have a brilliant week,
Kate x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home