Sunday, September 05, 2004

Sunday, Sunday... meet The Procrastinator

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Oh, brilliant... another great way to waste time while I should be writing my third novel. For this I am indebted to Abigail Bosanko, whose blog I read this weekend. I am fascinated by how other writers work and thought I would add my musings and chatterings to the WWW.

I've already got a website, but somehow this blogging thing has passed me by and it's really about time I caught up. Plus I saw all sorts of fab opportunities to waste time.

What else can I tell you? Well, my little sister is currently being braver than me and is going around the world - starting in South America! Hello, Toni. You can check out her diary here - she's a massive fan of Everton football club. Well, I guess someone had to be.

What I should be doing right now is working on the synopsis for Book 3. Which is kind of what I am doing simultaneously. I am sitting on the sofa next to my boyfriend who is reading a book called Change Your Life in 7 Days... read into that what you will.

Right, better actually do some work now.
Kate xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home